How to Prepare Cannabis Fertilizer: A and B Step-by-Step Guide with Van Goghs Feeding Schedule
Van Goghs offers two distinct formulations - A and B - specifically tailored to suit the needs of both soil and hydroponic/coco.
"Note: It is important to maintain a pH level below 6.5 before you begin preparing your feed. When using van Goghs Silicium, start by adding it first. After adding Silicium, add component A, followed by pouring in component B. Finally, you can incorporate any additional additives."
To prepare A and B fertilizer, begin by measuring out 200 to 300 milliliters of the first component, A. Add this amount to a container with 100 liters of water. Stir well to ensure the A is fully dissolved in the water.
Next, measure out the same amount of the second component, B. Again, add this amount to your container with 100 liters of water. Mix thoroughly until the B is fully dissolved in the water.
Measure the pH level and adjust it as necessary to fall between 5.8 and 6.3
Your cannabis fertilizer is now ready to use. Remember to follow the recommended usage instructions in Van Goghs feeding schedule below. Happy growing!
Here are some general tips on using A and B fertilizers for cannabis cultivation:
- Adjust the pH of your nutrient solution to a slightly acidic range between 5.8 and 6.3, which cannabis plants prefer. Test the pH after mixing the fertilizers, and adjust it if necessary using pH up or pH down products.
- Regularly feed your plants with nutrient solution, usually every 1-2 days.
- Keep an eye out for signs of nutrient deficiencies, such as yellowing leaves or stunted growth, and adjust your nutrient solution accordingly.
- Monitor your plants closely to avoid nutrient burn, and adjust the amount of fertilizer as needed based on their response.
- To prevent nutrient buildup in the soil or growing medium, you can flush your plants with plain water to remove any excess nutrients and avoid nutrient lockout.